Monday, 22 November 2010

Introduction

My brand new blog! It looks rather sparse and uninspiring at the moment but I promise that will change soon!

Cooking is a main part of my life - I spend most of every day thinking about cooking, dreaming up recipes, scribbling them down, if I'm not actually in the kitchen making something. My family kitchen is indeed the heart of the home. It's a room that oozes memories, tradition, laughter and entertainment. I love how it adapts itself to the seasons - when the garden is lush and green and the evenings are balmy, the work-top is scattered with summery fruits and colourful salads. When the trees are bare and the windows are frosted, you can smell cinnamon, saturated dried fruit, and clementines.

My view of food is simple - it should be satisfying, scrumptious, nourishing and comforting. Every mouthful should fill you with easy warmth and happiness!

I hope you enjoy my ideas and culinary experiences...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog :) Feel free to leave a comment/question/idea...